Merry Christmas you sweet baby.
I just wanted to do a quick, quick stop in to say that you’ve got your first chest cold 😦 that I gave you. You’re welcome; I’m sorry. I really hope you get better soon!
Also, you’ve discovered your little hands and that you can do stuff with them. You can (sometimes) hold your little bottles by yourself, and you *love* grabbing your blankets and putting little bits of them in your mouth. It’s pretty much the cutest thing ever.
p.s. Your hair continues to fall out. You now look like George Costanza.
B, you turned three months old the other day. I can’t believe it, and I’ve loved, basically, every minute of it! I’ve gone to bed before you a few times. That’s about it. So, this will be your first review. Before now we were just gathering data for a proper first assessment.
They call the newborn stage (aged birth – three months) the fourth trimester. Honestly, you are an easy baby, and you’ve only gotten easier since your *hospital stay*. And now you’re losing your hair. You’ve got one hell of a Boosie fade, but it’s adorable just like everything about you.
Weight: 8 pounds Diaper size: newborn Clothes size: newborn
- Me, mom! (Or as you call me Momsa)
- You think you’re dad’s pretty cool too.
- Sleeping with me
- Making faces / smiling
- Breastfeeding (even though we supplement with formula)
- tv (although I dislike that you watch it)
- You’ve also been talking a lot lately and very loudly. I’m assuming you like to do this.
- Being hungry (duh)
- Being sleepy (duh)
- Getting your nose sucked for boogers (You are a little congested right now, and you even hate getting a booger that’s basically hanging out of your nose extracted).
- Being *gasp* ignored, even though we don’t ignore you. I get it. Seperation anxiety, but we smother you.
You had a little setback with being failure to thrive, but now you’re better and just booming with personality. You’re such a happy, sweet, and loving baby, and we love you.