B, you turned three months old the other day. I can’t believe it, and I’ve loved, basically, every minute of it! I’ve gone to bed before you a few times. That’s about it. So, this will be your first review. Before now we were just gathering data for a proper first assessment.
They call the newborn stage (aged birth – three months) the fourth trimester. Honestly, you are an easy baby, and you’ve only gotten easier since your *hospital stay*. And now you’re losing your hair. You’ve got one hell of a Boosie fade, but it’s adorable just like everything about you.
Weight: 8 pounds Diaper size: newborn Clothes size: newborn
- Me, mom! (Or as you call me Momsa)
- You think you’re dad’s pretty cool too.
- Sleeping with me
- Making faces / smiling
- Breastfeeding (even though we supplement with formula)
- tv (although I dislike that you watch it)
- You’ve also been talking a lot lately and very loudly. I’m assuming you like to do this.
- Being hungry (duh)
- Being sleepy (duh)
- Getting your nose sucked for boogers (You are a little congested right now, and you even hate getting a booger that’s basically hanging out of your nose extracted).
- Being *gasp* ignored, even though we don’t ignore you. I get it. Seperation anxiety, but we smother you.
You had a little setback with being failure to thrive, but now you’re better and just booming with personality. You’re such a happy, sweet, and loving baby, and we love you.